Ask people traveling to Cancun which resort they would most like to stay at? Many will tell you the beautiful Moon Palace Golf & Spa Resort.
The Moon Palace resort has something for everyone! Kid’s clubs for various age groups; 27 hole Jack Nicklaus golf facility; 14 restaurants; plenty of bars and lounges; miniature golf course; Wave Rider facility; tennis courts; basketball courts; bicycles; big name entertainment throughout the year, for example: Chicago, Michael Bolton and Ricky Martin; on site swim with the dolphins; teen room with video games, arcade, snack bar; discotheque; and more. It is truly a place that has something special for everyone in the family, regardless of age group.
There are many types of rooms: Double Jacuzzi suites; family suites; golf villas; swim up suites; Ambassador suites; and the ultimate, the 2 bedroom, 2 ½ bath, living room, dining room Presidential suites. Spend a week or two there is so much to do and enjoy at the Moon Palace…the ultimate family resort.
The Moon Palace all-inclusive package includes:
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited premium alcoholic beverages
- Unlimited natural juices and soft drinks
- All taxes and gratuities
- $1,500 Resort Credits for use for extra spa services, tours, special dinners, etc.
- Access to all Palace Resorts
- Scheduled transportation to other Palace Resorts
- Non-motorized water sports
- 24-hour room service
- Fitness center
- WiFi in each room and common areas
- Unlimited free phone calls to the continental US and Canada
- Daily activities program and entertainment
- Theme parties and nightly entertainment
- Special towel service and beach and pool chairs
- Much more…
In addition, you’ll receive these exclusive VIP Benefits:
- Round trip transportation between Moon Palace and Cancun airport
- Special VIP check in area
- Priority assignment, based on availability, for upgraded rooms
- 25 minute back massage for each adult
- Manicure and pedicure for each adult
- 20% discount on additional spa services
- VIP areas at beaches with special service from wait staff
- 2 tours per person
- Unlimited golf for 2 for an additional fee of $686 (includes cart) or use Resort Credits
||Rate (7 nights)
|January 4, 2015 – April 11, 2015
|April 12, 2015 – August 22, 2015
|August 23, 2014 – December 23, 2015
|December 24, 2015 – January 3, 2016
- Rates shown are for all-inclusive resort stay for 2 adults, 8 days and 7 nights in a double Jacuzzi Room
- Each additional adult in room is $106 per night
- Children under 4 are free
- Each child 4 – 17 is $53 per night
- Children 4 – 12 are free from June 1 – August 31
- Prices are subject to change and are not confirmed until payment is made
- Each room will receive $1,500 resort credit. Please note that a 16% service fee will be charged for resort credits used. Unused credits can be rolled over or transferred to another person.
- Unlimited golf can be added for $686 per week per couple or you can use the $1,500 resort credit
Please complete and submit the form below and we will contact you regarding your reservation request.