Float in crystal clear, warm waters, enjoy spine-tingling Caribbean sunsets and immerse yourself in the leisurely island vibe at the Cozumel Palace!
If you enjoy some of the best snorkeling and scuba diving in the world, Cozumel Palace is the resort for you. Cozumel’s magnificent coral reef is the second largest in the world. Go snorkeling right in front of the resort. Cozumel is called the dive capital of the western hemisphere and the Cozumel Palace offers world class facilities for scuba trips and lessons for everyone – beginners to experts!
Not a scuba diver? No problem. The 175-room Cozumel Palace has 4 restaurants for your dining pleasure, as well as pool and lobby bars. There are 4 pools including a beautiful infinity pool overlooking the blue waters of the Caribbean. The kids club is open daily with planned activities for children ages 4-12. All children 12 and under are free from June 1 – August 31.
Cozumel is a laid back island. The main town, where you can find a beautiful park, beach and shops is a leisurely 15-minute walk from the resort. Enjoy this charming town and the island of Cozumel.
The Cozumel Palace all-inclusive package includes:
- All meals and snacks
- Unlimited premium alcoholic beverages
- Unlimited natural juices and soft drinks
- All taxes and gratuities
- $1,500 Resort Credits for use for extra spa services, tours, special dinners, etc.
- Access to all Palace Resorts
- Non-motorized water sports
- 24-hour room service
- Fitness center
- WiFi in each room and common areas
- Unlimited free Phone Calls to the Continental US and Canada
- Daily activities program and entertainment
- Theme parties and nightly entertainment
- Special towel service and beach and pool chairs
- Much more…
In addition, you’ll receive these exclusive VIP Benefits:
- Round trip transportation between Cozumel Palace and Cozumel airport
- Special VIP check in area
- Priority assignment, based on availability, for upgraded rooms
- 25 minute back massage for each adult
- Manicure and pedicure for each adult
- 20% discount on additional spa services
- VIP areas at beaches with special service from wait staff
- 2 tours per person
||Rate (7 nights)
|January 4, 2015 – April 11,2015
|April 12, 2015 – August 22, 2015
|August 23, 2015 – December 23, 2015
|December 24, 2015 – January 3, 2016
- Rates shown are for all-inclusive resort stay for 2 adults, 8 days and 7 nights in a double Jacuzzi Room
- Each additional adult in room is $106 per night
- Children under 4 are free
- Each child 4 – 17 is $53 per night
- Children 4 – 12 are free from June 1 – August 31
- Prices are subject to change and are not confirmed until payment is made
- Each room will receive $1,500 resort credit. Please note that a 16% service fee will be charged for resort credits used. Unused credits can be rolled over or transferred to another person.
Please complete and submit the form below and we will contact you regarding your reservation request.